Circuit Breaker Operational Analyzer
|Sampling Speed||20kC, 10kC, 5kC, 2kC & 1kC selectable|
|Display||320 x 240 Pixel, 5.7" Color TFT LCD with LED back-lit, Touchscreen|
|Contact Channels||6:1 Main + 1 PIR pole, 3 poles simultaneously|
|Trigger Options||Open, Close, C-O, O-C, O-C-O, delay between operations selectable|
|Auxillary Contacts||2: Dry/Wet selectable, 15V to 300V DC (for Wet Channels)|
|Coil Current||1: Trip /Close Coil Current, 1,2,5,10,25 & 50A DC|
HISAC Swift - Circuit Breaker Operational Analyser is meant for checking the performance of the MV Circuit Breakers. The Analyser contains various intelligent measuring modules designed for measuring parameters such as contact timings of Main/PIR & Auxiliary contacts, Close/Trip Coil Current characteristics and Static Contact Resistance of R, Y & B poles simultaneously. The results can be directly viewed on the TFT touch screen display in graphical as well as numerical form. It is possible to print the graph on a built-in thermal printer or download record to PC for further analysis on CPLOT software. This all in one instrument is best suited for gang operated CBs.
HISAC Swift Circuit Breaker Operational Analyser HISAC Swift, the latest offering from SCOPE of its hugely popular HISAC Series circuit breaker testing solutions is an all in one test instrument designed to accelerate the performance testing of MV & HV CBs. It is housed in robust moulded case and has built-in colour touch screen display, thermal printer, memory & PC downloading facility. It combines the features of CB Analyser & Micro-ohm Meter and yet is very portable & light weight. It is designed to work under the hostile electromagnetic conditions prevailing in live HV switchyards.
HISAC Swift is an ideal test tool for Utility maintenance engineers, Test & Commissioning engineers and engineers from industries that have large number of LV, MV or HV circuit breakeres ; and where shut-down time is limited and testing productivity matters. It checks, records & prints all important parameters like operation timings of main & pre-insertion resistor contacts, auxiliary contact timings, close/trip coil current and contact resistance of all 3 poles, simultaneously. It eliminates the need of carrying separate instruments for these measurements. Simple user interface through on-board colour touch screen display & smart connections ensures swift testing of various types of CBs. Though the instrument can be used for any configuration of CBs, it is best suited for gang operated CBs. Features:
- Type Tested as per IEC 60068, IEC 61326 & IEC 61010-1. CE marked
- Breaker information data entry and system settings entered into the kit through the touch screen keyboard
- Operations: C, O, C-O, O-C, O-C-O with configurable delays
- Contact timing of 3 Main and 3 PIR Contacts with 0.05mS resolution
- One internal channel to measure close and Trip coil current
- 3 multiplexed channels to measure Static Contact resistance with 0.1μΩ resolution and range up to 2Ω
- CPLOT software provided with instrument for further analysis on PC
- TFT Color LCD screen with touch, In-built printer, In-built memory for internal data storage
- Instrument housed in IP67 molded case
- Proper functioning of CBs is of vital importance to ensure safety & availability of power network. These
- are expected to operate reliably & within specifi ed time limits in order to isolate the faults & save
- expensive equipment from stress or damage. In order to be assured of such consistent performance of
- CBs, periodical testing of important parameters is carried out. HISAC Swift is a smart & trusted tool for
- these measurements.
- TESTS all types of CBs - LV, MV & HV for all critical performance parameters of all three poles in a
- single shot, thus saving downtime.