Circuit Breaker AnalyzerOur range of products include circuit breaker analyzer and circuit breaker operational analyzer.
Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Instrument Weight||10 kg|
|Dimensions||435 x 315 x 175 mm|
|Printer||Inbuilt 56mm Thermal Printer|
|Memory||Up to 75 test results|
|Operation||320 x 240 pixel (117 x 88 mm) colour touch screen|
We are offering Circuit Breaker Analyzer
to our client.
- Trigger Options: O, C, C-O, O-C, O-C-O
- Timing Channel: 6, 1 main + 1 PIR per pole, 3 poles Simultaneously
- Auxiliary Contact Timing Channel: 2 : Dry / Wet - Selectable
- Best Time Resolution: 50 µS
- Coil Current Channel: 1 Trip & Close coil current
- Maximum Sampling Speed: 20 kC
- Contact Resistance: Multiplexed 3 channels, 10 A Max Up to 2, auto-ranging. Best resolution 0.1 µ
- Operation: 320 x 240 pixel (117 x 88 mm) colour touch screen
- Memory: Up to 75 test results
- Analysis & Data Manager Software: Windows-based CPLOT Software
Circuit Breaker Operational Analyzer
Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Printer||56 mm paper width, thermal printer|
|Display||320 x 240 pixel|
|Sampling Speed||20kC, 10kC, 5kC, 2kC 1kC selectable|
We are offering Circuit Breaker Operational Analyzer
to our client.Features:
- Operations: C, O, C-O, O-C, O-C-O with configurable delays and Static Contact Resistance.
- Setup: Breaker information data entry and system settings are possible through the touch screen keyboard, which automatically invokes when this menu is selected.
- Contact Timing: Channels for 3 Main and 3 PIR Contacts with 0.05mS resolution.
- One internal channel to measure Close and Trip coil current.
- Three multiplexed channels to measure Contact resistance with 0.1μΩ resolution and range up to 2Ω.
- TFT color graphical display with touch screen. Displays the menu which is operated through the touch screen.
- The graph is displayed after the operation with full resolution.
- Printout: Through inbuilt, 56mm thermal printer is provided for printing test header, graph, and calculation.
- Memory: Provided with 2 MB inbuilt memory. Can store up to 75 records.
- Windows based CPLOT software on downloading the record to PC through USB connectivity for further analysis storage.
- Type Tested as per IEC 60068, IEC 61326 IEC 61010-1. CE marked
- Single instrument for quick yet comprehensive testing of all types MV & HV CBS
- Make connections to CB only once & measure all important parameters like operation timings, coil currents & the contact resistance of all 3 poles simultaneously.
|Contact Status||6: 1 main + 1 PIR per pole, 3 poles Simultaneously||Measurement duration 1mS to 4S @ 1kC, 0.05mS to 200mS @ 20kC||1mS @ 1kC 0.05mS @ 20kC||Value ±0.05%|
|Auxiliary Contacts||2: Dry / Wet Selectable||15 to 300V DC (for Wet Channels)||1mS @ 1kC 0.05mS @ 20kC||Value ± 0.05% ± resolution|
|Coil Current||1: Trip / Close coil current||1, 2, 5, 10, 25, 50A DC||0.1% of selected range||Value ± 1% ± resolution|
|Contact Res. Channels||3: Multiplexed 3 Channels.10A Max.||200μΩ, 2000μΩ, 20mΩ, 200mΩ 2Ω, auto ranging||0.1μΩ @200μΩ||1% of range ± resolution|
|Breaker Control:||Two solid state contacts rated at 50A, 300V AC/DC for breaker operation.|
|Sampling Speed:||20kC, 10kC, 5kC, 2kC 1kC selectable|
|Plot Length:||200mS at 20kC, 400mS at 10kC, 800mS at 5kC, 2000mS at 2kC and 4000mS at 1kC|
|Display:||320 x 240 pixel 5.7” color TFT LCD with LED back light, touch screen|
|Printer:||56 mm paper width, thermal printer|