|Weight||10 Kg Approx|
|Dimensions||435 X 315X 175 mm|
|Environment||0 to 50C|
|Power||90V - 265V, 100VA approx.|
|Voltages||10V, 40V and 100V AC selectable voltages|
The performance of a transformer mainly depends upon the accuracy of specific turns or voltage ratio of transformer. So transformer ratio test is an essential test of transformer. The voltage should be applied only to the high voltage winding in order to avoid unsafe voltage. In service, insulation around windings can become damaged or deteriorated from a number of causes including spikes, surges, faults, contamination and transport. Insulation damage can short the turns resulting in lower number of turns. Ultimately the voltage will deviate from the voltage mentioned on the nameplate of the transformer. So turns ratio is maintenance tool which will indicate the condition of insulation between windings of a transformer. TTRM measures the Turns ratio and directly displays in tabular form.
Phase angle deviation:
The phase difference between primary and secondary of the single phase is measured. Any deviation in phase indicates the fault in the transformer winding. The instrument has the wide range of phase angle deviation measurement with the highest accuracy.Magnetizing current:
The Magnetizing current test of the transformer is performed to locate defects in the magnetic core structure, shifting of windings, failure, in turn, to turn insulation or problem in tap changers. These conditions change the effective reluctance of the magnetic circuit, thus affecting the current required to establish the flux in the core. If the measured exciting current value is higher than the value measured during fac- tory test, there is a likelihood of a fault in the winding which needs further analysis.Vector Group:
In three phase transformer, it is essential to carry out a vector group test of transformer. Proper
vector grouping in a transformer is an essential criterion for parallel operation of transformers.
- Different voltage ranges provided for more accurate results
- 5.7” TFT display with touch screen and simple menus to operate TTRM
- Facility to configure transformer ID and details
- Automatic OLTC operation for tap change
- Date and time stamping to results
- Inbuilt memory to store the test results
- Thermal printer to take quick print out for record
- Ethernet port for PC interface to transfer records to PC Software
- Mass storage device (USB 2.0) interface for copying records in pen drive
- Lightweight, portable instrument household in rugged molded case
- Parameters: TTRM 302
- No of channels: Three HV channels and three LV channels
- Test Voltages: 10V, 40V and 100V AC selectable voltages
- Measurements: Ratio, Ratio error, Phase angle deviation, Excitation current, vector group
- OLTC Control: Raise and Lower control to operate OLTC
- Test Results Display (TFT) display, Thermal Printer.
- Test Leads: Suitable to test EHV Transformers
- Paper: Thermal, 58 mm wide roll form
- Memory: Inbuilt memory, can store 1000 records, with date and time stamping. USB port to copy record in pen drive
- Power: 90V – 265V, 50/60 Hz, 100VA approx.
- Communication Port: Ethernet port.
- Housing: Fitted in molded case
- Environment: 0 to 50°C, 95% RH (non-condensing) Electrical noise normally found in charged EHV switchyards